Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

My Career

Today marks 1 year since I started working. Today is the exact date I started my career in the advertising line.

Recently, I've gone through a whirlwind of issues and I've done a lot of thinking since then. I like what I'm doing so far but I know myself, I will get bored after a while. I need something fun! I need something that lets me travel and yet do what I love doing. I've come up with 3 careers I wouldn't mind doing...

1) Buyer (to buy clothes for market brands like Top Shop, Warehouse, Ralph Lauren etc)
2) Personal shopper
3) Dance instructor

The last occupation is somewhat my dream job and passion. I would't mind doing it and now I really wished I had completed my dance courses when I was younger. As for the other 2, there is still a possibility.

Anybody know of clothing brands looking for a buyer or a personal shopper?

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger twentyfivecents said...

Heya... Why not do dance therapy? My friend, Paula, from your church did that in Australia. Perhaps you can ask her about it. (assuming you know who she is)

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home