Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, September 18, 2006

Speed Friendship

If you know anything about speed dating, then you would know its concept. But I'll give a brief summary. Basically, speed dating is dating a dozen people all in the same night. Women are placed at every table the restaurant can possibly hold, then every 10 minutes or so, different men are placed at the table and the couple gets to know one another in the given time frame. At the end, both men and women can evaluate who they would possible like to see again.

That's how I would describe my friendship with CatchaVinod. On a professional basis, I've known him for a year or so. But personally, we've only begun to get to know each other in the last 2 weeks. Ok, the time frame is not the same as speed dating but you get the concept.

CatchaVinod has got to be one of the sweetest guys I've crossed since i don't know when. The great thing about this friendship of ours is that we're comfortable with each other (at least I think so). Maybe its the fact that he and I have found some kind of connection in some issues that we're both facing personally.

I'm not usually the kind of person to tell certain parts of my life story unless I'm confortable with them. But with CatchaVinod, I am! I am totally at ease with this man. He's easy to talk to, very easy to tease (hehe) but most of all, he's understanding.

Here's to more times with you like the one we had on Saturday (maybe Gentings the next round ya Vinod)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home