Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, January 22, 2007

I Can't Take It Anymore!

The past few weeks have been a frenzy. It's been all about work, work, work and more work. My bed is only for sleeping. No lazing around and enjoying the comforts of the bed and the room.

Last week, it was even crazier. My collegue and I had to prepare for a presentation. I would have gone home a lot earlier but then I saw her working so hard, and I thought, I better help her otherwise, we'll never see the end. Thank goodness I did...but we worked till 2.30am!!

Everyday of the week has been drama in the office and I'm starting to get sick and tired of it. I want to leave but yet I'm too scared to move. Sigh...

Above all this, I'm trying to save money to help out in the house. I've done what most of you thought I wouldn't be able to do which is to cut my credit card up. I did it! And to really make sure I never use it again, DannyBoy broke the part where the chip is into another half, so now there really is no way to swipe. That is my new year's resolution, to get rid of the debts.

On top of all this, I have been bitchy with CatchMeNot. I know I shouldn't but I'm doing so. I haven't seen him since for a while now and I'm pissed because he has the time to go everywhere else but to yam cha with me, he says he's too busy. Can go to Hartamas and drink but cannot come to my place for coffee. No wonder I'm bitchy! Only calls me when he needs help...wah...so bitchy can die! I'm giving up!

As for freinds, I'm trying to spend time with them when I can because I don't want them to feel neglected.

Daddy's coming home from Dubai tonight!! Yay!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home