Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, December 11, 2006


The weekend started with me getting up early. So much for sleeping in -_-

Went to watch Happy Feet with PearlyPearl. That movie made me cry buckets wei!!! There were lots of sad parts la and plus I cry easily at the movies.

Then PearlyPearl and I paid a visit to our hair stylist Joe. I got my hair trimmed and also got my signature red streak. Initially, it was suppose to be purple but don't know what happen. It's ok, I like it! (picture above)

Got home, had a quick shower and I was out again for dinner with SexyIsabel, Al, CynCyn and Eddy. We went for yummy porridge steamboat. Suppose to head over to Redbox for some karaoke but in the end, we ended up in TSB Bangsar. Before you know it, we're calling it a night.

On the way to the car, I passed a familiar car. It didnt strike me at first until I turned around to look at the car again. Could it be? It was...where could he be? Oh well, we walked on. Then I get a message from him. It's Catch Me Not (I've changed his name from something else, it rhymes with the first one) asking me to buy him a drink. Called him back but as usual, he didn't answer. So we decided to walk back to where he was...and there he was, getting ready to go home.

It felt nice to see him. But yet, it was confusing because I had tried calling him from Friday and even sent him smses but he didn't answer or reply. Made me keep thinking that I had maybe done something wrong.

****************************************************

There's something different about him these days. He doesn't call, doesn't answer calls, doesn't reply smses and cuts short our conversations.

So unlike what it used to be where he would call back immediately, or there would be an sms. No cut short conversations.

I seem to meet these types of guys very often. Makes me think that men only do all the above when they're interested. But once they get bored, they do the opposite which is to stop communication.

sigh... someone please shed some light

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger picibel said...

Gals can be like that too.
Suck us dry, and chuck us to die.

hahaha just don't focus too much energy dwelling on it.
neways, Nice steak of red you ahve there!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Astrorat said...

hai,

i did not know that "happy feet" is sad.. i am going to watch it soon though :D holidaysss!!! :D

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home