Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Company Annual & Christmas Dinner

We had our company annual and Christmas dinner on Thurdays (21/12/2006) at Ciao Cafe in KL. Well, it wasn't just us, it was together with our sister company. So it was a big do.

I must say I love that restaurant. It is really fabulous and divine especially for private functions. Warm, cosy and yet romantic as well. I wouldn't mind having my engagement dinner there...like as if I'm getting married anytime soon. But thats how perfect the place is.

There was way too much alco as usual. Advertising agency le...forever got alco at functions. I had my fill of wine...yummy and had superb fine dining food!!!

I'll let the pictures do the talking. There were more pictures but I only got these from my colleage. Photos courtesy of June's camera.

The night began: we're all looking pretty for the camera (L to R : me, Yvonne, June)

Deciding to be posers. I think the wine was starting to kick in

We got these little tags as an indicator of what our main course was. We had to place it at our table. So cute!!! MOO!!!

Our appetizer : Salmon salad. The whole plate was covered with salmon and it was good!!

After salad was soup but I didn't bother to take any picture. Then main course for me was tenderloin steak in balsamic sauce and mash potato. The beef was rare baby...

Dessert was fabuously good!

Ok..the wine betul betul kicked in already. Look at Yvonne, she looks like she's sleeping or praying

I admit, I was high. I had like 3 glasses of wine on empty stomach..oops..

Ok, I'm laughing hard not because I'm drunk...Sam was trying to tickle my boobies!!!! (L to R: Me, Sam, Jane & Yvonne)I love this picture of me and Sam. (my red streak is looking good!)

The next few pictures are evidence of how high my boss was that night. He had to take 3 tries before finally getting a good picture with all of us in it!

L to R : Sam, Me, June, Yvonne, Elaine, Eda, Elly, Jane & Cindy

Yvonne and I doing the 'Point'...ok la...we're posers!

One for the road with our little gifts (L to R : Elaine, Sam, Yvonne & Me)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home