Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year 2007

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

I must say that I had one hell of a new years eve/new years. One that I don't think I will ever forget.

From Friday right through to Monday, I did not have much sleep at all. Friday, hung out at mamak with Hobbit and Chiam and his friend Daniel until 3.30am. Lepak the whole afternoon on Saturday whilst baby sitting my nephew. Evening, went out with Hobbit and SuperJann, and then hung out and TTDI mamak with them and SwenBobo and her friend Jaime. We played hilarious games till 3am. Was pretty much horizontal the whole of Sunday. After church service, headed to SwenBobo's place for new year's drinking session. Didn't get any sleep throughout the night and half of the next day. Caught some shut eye in the afternoon and then I was out again! SwenBobo came to pick me from my brother's place and we went to A&W's and then to Devi's Corner. We were out till 2am. My new year's day came and went without me even embracing it.

At least I still have another 362 days more to embrace 2007...I hope...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger Astrorat said...

such an exciting start to the year! happy new year :D

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home