Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

STRESS!

Here are the symptoms:

1) Migraine
2) Dry eyes
3) Fever
4) Scratchy throat
5) Sleepiness
6) Tired
7) Dread the road to work
8) Loss of appetite for lunch
9) Junk food galore (chocolates)
10) Anxiety
11) Oily skin
12) Diarrhea!!

There is definitely something wrong with me! Last night was the last straw! I came home with a migraine and after eating, I had a bout of diarrhea! Damn! Ok, maybe it was the food but if it was the food, I would have been in the toilet the whole nite but it was just one time and then stopped. Then at 3am...I had to run to the toilet again!

BLOODY HELL!!!

And it didn't help that after that I crawled back to bed with a tummy ache...My eyes are still dry and I feel tired even after 7 hours of sleep...My migraine is like waiting to come out and play and the thought of another day is dreadful.

I think what's affecting me the most is that someone in the office that is bugging the hell out of me. Yes, I shall not name names but those of you who know me know I've been bitching about this person that can't even pick up the phone to call client! And while I'm busy with 2 client's work, this person is playing Solitaire on their notebook!!!!! WTF!!!!

The working environment that I used to love is now the place I hate to be in but have no choice. I'm also starting to feel 'sien' with the work that I'm doing. Want to do something new...so if you know of anyone looking for people in media (not planning) or PR, let me know!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! hope u find another job soon! hope life would be less stressful for you. at the moment, do take good care of yourself ok. no matter what, don't neglect health! no point neglecting health for work, then use the money u earned to pay for medication bills! take care ok! make sure! =)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home