Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, February 02, 2007

Being Sick & The Holiday

Yesterday was a holiday and thank God for it because it gave me some time to rest. You would think that with a holiday, I would be healthy and well rested. Big no no. I woke up with no voice!

O_0

The sore throat I had the day before had become worse and my nose was runny. I was plain sick. Luckily, it seemed to wear off with the day.

Went out with Pearly Pearl last night to watch The Holiday. If you wanna catch a good feel good love story, this would be it. It was one movie that really spoke to me. Love life, loving someone that doesn't feel the same...it was like watching my own love life on big screen.

O_o

Here comes the funny part...Pearly Pearl and I had just got out of the cinema and were heading to the parking lot. Right smack in the middle of GSC, she has to drop her ring. I don't know how she did it but the ring landed on my boob! I let out a yelp that made everyone turn. We both started looking and she was going "My ring! My ring!" We started looking around the floor which made even more people look at us >_<

Just as we thought it was gone, she flips up her jacket and there the ring fall to the floor. Duh!! So it must have bounced off my boob and landed back on her, only on her jacket that she was carrying. Now we know I have a bouncy boob... >_<

Anyways, I'm back to being sick again....My body is slowly breaking down

SwenBobo, your dinner party better not be too happening or I think I'll die tomorrow nite...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girl, don't get all so stressed up ya. must take a break sometimes ma. hehe. up for an earthquake on tuesday? on me? haha. then you can let out everything about "someone". hehe. anyway, do take good care ya!! hugz!! =D

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home