Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, July 02, 2007

The Week Of Emotions

Yesterday (Sunday, 1 July) marked 1 week since the confession and it has been a whirlwind of emotions for both of us.

We spent Monday avoiding the topic altogether, I guess each hoping that we'd forget about it.

Then on Tuesday, he accompanied me after a long day at work to run some errands. We ended up at his place eating my dinner and his supper. The talk we had ended with me breaking down in front of him a few times and he near to tears. Not an outcome either of us wanted but maybe it's for the best.

Wednesday, I ended up at his place again just to chill and watch tv. We talked a bit more about us but it was still best decided that we stay friends.

Thursday was a mere few minutes over the phone.

Friday & Saturday, no sound from both parties. Sunday, we talked as old friends do.

How is it that it seems the guy always has it easy? It always seems easier for them to move forward and yet for us ladies, the thought of letting go of something we think is good is so damn hard. Why do I feel that we're so near yet so far?

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! How are you? Hope that you are not feeling that it is the end of the world? There's lots to do out there in this world, and one of the nicest things is being able to meet more friends. It is one of these moments of friendship that God will have someone special for you. These are the true moments in your life that you will most cherish. The best moments will come, when you are able to share your love with somemone together, without wanting anything else in return.

Living in a world of desperation or negativeness does not help much in expressing your true self, as you will continuously sunk yourself in the same darkness. Whatever darkness that you are in, will be reflected through your heart, attitude, and crucially, your facial expression. If that is the case, how can anyone who wants to know you more, or even being able to get near you, as you had already painted a sad expression on your face?

Despite all that you have been through, let your light shine from within. Take every moment what you had been through, an experience, regardless how negative it is, something to learn and cherish to strive for the better moments of your life.

The more you take things in your life at a much wider stride, you will find that positiveness radiating from you. When that always happens, you will find more friends that you can ever have. In our world today, with the stress and fast pace life, people prefer to surround themeslves with people who are positive and abundance of joy. It is these times, that God will have the right person for you. You don't have to look for him, he will look for you.

After all, Jesus loves you, and He already knows your need. When you are down again the next time, think of Him. He is the best source of joy and peace than you ever can have.

I know, becos' I was once a many times in your shoes. As a guy, I never did had it easy. Love just came and go for me, it was always darkness for me, then. I just couldn't understand it, during those times, why was love so elusive to me? Desperate, I sink to the bootom of my own dark world - cold and lonely. Isn't wasn't until I found Him, my darkness broke into million pieces. There was joy always reflecting from my heart. Suddenly, I had more friends than before. It was along these paths that He show me, my love. Becos' of Him, today I am able to share that love with much joy with my sole life long best friend and partner.

I know that you can have the same, if you give Him a chance to do so.

Andrea, I wish you everything in my daily prayers for you, but I wish you most is, I wish you Jesus, more than anything else.

9:13 AM  
Blogger HobbiT said...

*hugs*
I understand, sweetie.
It will get better... as cliche as it sounds, time heals all wounds.
Wish i could be there for you.

Much love,
hobbiT

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home