Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

First Day

I have been anxious about my first day since I got the news that I got the job. I don't know why but feelings of anxiety have been tuggingg at my heart. It's most likely the thought of having to learn new systems, new work, new clients and making new friends.

Yesterday, I spent about 2 hours on the phone with VainChoonYow, just talking and telling him how I felt. And he spent the hours helping me get over my anxiety. Thank you my darling friend!

I couldn't sleep last night so I had to take a little cough mixture just to get me drowsy and to get me to bed. Then the joke happens...I had a nightmare

In the dream, I woke up for work and went straight back to the old office and no one said anything about it. It was like as if I was suppose to be there. The half way through the day when it was almost ending, I realized that I reported to the wrong office and I kept asking everyone to help me but no one seemed to be able to. I kept asking for help till I woke up with a start. My heart was actually pounding ok...damn...

Today, I was taken to a meeting with the client and then lunch with another client and a whole lot of meeting people. Too overwhelming...

But the coolest thing ever, for all new staff, they're given a welcome kit and this welcome kit is actually a tool box...the idea is so cool...

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Isabel G said...

Oh...that is so sweet! Btw, I did tell Al about your new job, he forgot!! Men never pay attention! Sigh...

12:00 PM  
Blogger HobbiT said...

wah!!! so cute!!!! ahahah! how nice! see? you're gonna be fine. got milo snack wei. don't play-play!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home