Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, June 08, 2007

Bad Karma

I think I need to read up on my astrology sign. I've been suffering bad karma the last few days and it is so not funny anymore!

First it was the nightmare before work. Then yesterday, just as I was entering the parking lot, my glove compartment decides to jam on me and I couldn't open it. Had to take a ticket and then spend 20 minutes in the damn parking lot trying to open the compartment...which failed to open in the end. Now, the compartment is a bit lopsided thanks to my pulling and pulling. Did I also mention that the stupid thing cut my finger so bad that the cut looks a bit green now.

And today...this stupid idiot of a man driving in Bangsar, has no idea how to drive he nearly caused an accident between me, him and another car. That was really scary because I was on the lane nearest to oncoming traffic. That literally gave me jelly legs wei...

On a better note, went to Passion for Carlsberg's get-together party and it was reunion for us HELP students. It wasn't too bad...it was a good catch up with booze involved...will post pictures when I get them.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home