Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, June 11, 2007

DannyBoy

The weekend saw a good friend get married. Our dear DannyBoy finally got hitched. It's sad he's no longer single but we're happy you found someone who loves you. CONGRATS DannyBoy!!
Next step : children!

Surprisingly, the amount of wine I drank and I ended up at home sober. At our table, we were singing to all the love songs and it really seemed like we were betul betul not ok...hehe...Thanks to JoeD'Moe and Sara...hehe...

Other than that, the weekend went by quickly and its back to work. It has been a boring day so far. There's a lot to learn but I haven't gotten down to it and the best part is, I know neither head or tail to most of the jobs. Just kill me now la...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home