Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Love Letter

Babe,

I'm writing this because writing is what I do best. Writing is my way of expressing myself. Yes, I can speak the words and you know it, but yet, writing is somewhat dear to me and nearer to me.

I am glad I found you in my high state of mind thanks to that bottle of wine. More importantly, I am glad you opened your heart to me.

I confess (yes, you know I like the word), that a part of me does not believe that all this happened and cannot make myself believe that you meant what you said. I know you assured me you meant every word but yet, I question it. I question it because I've been hurt before, I've been down that road and I don't wanna go back there. You said it twice before that you had never thought of us. So why is it that now you're telling me you have? Which do I believe?

I couldn't sleep that night. I tossed and turned in troubled sleep and everytime I woke up, the thought that came to me just before I opened my eyes was "I don't wanna hurt you". My insides were in knots the whole day thinking about you. I had so much of work to do and yet, with every spare time I had, thoughts of you crept into my mind.

I want so much for someone to tell me what to do, but I know they can't. They cannot decide the future for me. Only you can..only you can tell me where you see us going. I know you think this won't work because you don't wanna hurt me and you don't wanna lose the friend you have in me.

But I'm not that person you hurt and you're not the same person you were before (or so I think). How can you brush the thought aside when we haven't even given it a try? How can you brush me aside?

I don't wanna lose you but every inch of my heart tells me I am. Only you can change that...only you...

Love,
Andy Pandy

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home