Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, March 31, 2008

ANNOYING!

Nowadays, I wake up early in the mornings to exercise. I try to power walk consistently every morning and so far its been great. I love the morning exercise now coz I feel very refreshed and energized.

Okok..but that's not the point of my post today. I wanna talk about a certain annoyance that happens to me every morning.

The mornings are usually filled with elderly people doing their morning exercise. Most times, they're all pretty slow as compared to someone like me who is power walking. I have this pattern whereby I keep myself to the left hand side of the path so that if runners wanna pass me, they can do it on the right. I use the traffic system as my rationale.

Thing is, most of them don't practice the same system. Instead they're walking slow on the right side. This is like driving at 50km/ph on the fast lane on the highway! I mean, come on!! Bad enough you're blocking someone, you hog the pathway too! In some cases, it's even worse. The ladies walk in twos and yack, yack and yack! What the hell??!!! And no matter how loud you try to shuffle your feet on the pathway or give a slight cough to announce that you're behind them, they don't budge!!! You try overtaking them on the right, they're blocking. Try the left, still blocking! What the duck!!! In the end, you end up saying a loud "Excuse me" causing them to move aside so you can pass through.

It irritates the hell out of my every morning without fail. I don't get it! Why can't you use the same skills you apply on the road?? I mean, it uses the same logic! If you're slow, then stay on the left! What? just coz you're not on the road means you become stupid?? For everyone's sake, use your brains and not just your mouth! ARGH!!!

ok, I'm done venting. Back to work!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home