Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Technology

The wonders of technology...how I loathe and it and love it at the same time. I loathe it because of the fact that I don't own my own personal baby (laptop) or a PDA to get me through the dull moments at work. If I had these little accessories..life would be bliss...well...I try to live the simple life by not wanting these things but then as time changes, our lives change too, and we just need to move with the times. I only loathe technology because I don't have these babies to get me through..

I love technology because I've got friends with the accessories that I need to get me through...I may be at work and totally bored but at least there's wireless broadband to keep me company for a while...I say a while because i won't get to use it for the whole day..sigh..oh well...simplicity!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home