Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Punishment

Most people enjoy their weekends...mine started off really swell on Friday evening..meeting with some friends and going to Bangsar to party..that was the plan for that night..but little did I know that I would get myself into a mess.

We went to Pharmacy because the group wanted a place to dance. I thought it would be perfectly fine seeing as Teddybear would be there and I might even be able to get us good seats. When I got there...I changed my mind and decided that I would not use any connections and in the end, we still got a good seat near the bar. I walked in and the first person I saw was him...we waved and we looked civil. The dread that I initially had disappeared. Seeing him again just made me want to be close to him again. After making his 'PR' rounds..he got behind the bar and he was busy....thats the thing about having a table near the bar...he was so visible!

We didn't talk that night and it was quite understandable but yet at the same time, I thought to myself, why couldn't he just come over and talk. It's not like we're public enemies..

When it came to going home, I looked for him and there he was outside the club with his arms around another girl...and here he had told me that he was still single! Well, I stopped to say goodbye like a polite person, but he happened to be talking to someone at that time. So I waited patiently behind him. The waiter told him that I was behind him but he just said hold on..then the waiter told him that the other girl was waiting for him and he just walked away after that without even saying goodbye! I was left to stand there like a fool....I felt rejected and dejected and I just put on a smile and walked towards my friends...

I can't help but wonder if that was his way of punishing me..but why punish me? What did I do to deserve this? It hurt me even more when he walked away..I mean, he seemed so open when I saw him but he just changed in the span of half an hour...so much for Teddybear...he just became 'Jack in the Box' all over again. Why is he punishing me? Why????

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home