Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Pressure

I finally got myself to bed at 5 this morning...the thought of having to wake up at 8 was not my idea of fun but it's all part and parcel of a student's life. I have a take home test due tomorrow and I feel so pressured by thoughts of exams again! Final assignments are also due one week after another and time is pretty much not on my hands..I feel like a break right now but I keep telling myself that the break is coming soon when I finally graduate for real!

I can't wait to graduate but wait...now the thought of getting a real job is getting me down. I don't know which field I would like to go into...I would like to have a life where I work to live not live to work. I'm bogged down with all this at the moment and it doesn't help that I have all this work to do!


--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home