Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Hellish week

It's 3 a.m. and I'm hardly feeling sleepy. Could it the fact that it's a public holiday? Maybe. I think it's also the fact that I finally got my internet back online so I'm rejoicing in the use of technology.

It's been a hellish week. I haven't been well, down with the flu. On top of that I had assignments due like one after another. Still have a 5 minute presentation to prepare for and my persuasive speech next week. Then I have a literature review to handed in on the day of my finals so this hellish week I'm having is goona continue for another 3 weeks. After that...it's FREEDOM!!!

oh...I just relaized I have a song that I need to choreograph...jeez..what else have I forgotten?

There's a part of me that will be glad to finish all this and there's a prt of me that wants to continue being a student.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home