Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Something Amiss

The other day, I got a message on my friendster from this guy and we shall call him Sunny. He wanted to get to know me and even said he thought I was hot. Ha! That was my first response. I usually don't even entertain these types of messages but it was his straight forward pick up line that got the better of me. My response to him was that I wanted some kind of politeness. Our smarty pants asnwered that he was just being straightforward. My shoot down was that I liked straightforwardness but that manners was also important.

To cut the story short, he wanted a fling and to be honest...I'm not that type of girl...i dig the whole old fashion courting. So we decided to be friends. So I thought...

H still tried to push his luck with the whole fling thing and at one point, I was quite tempted and said that he should give me a call. His answer was that he wanted to call me in the middle of the night because he wanted to hear my voice when I was half asleep.

Those words made me freeze on the spot because there was only one guy allowed to say this and that was my Jack In The Box, my second love. I always remember him purposely calling me at 2 am while I was dead to the world because he always said that I sounded sexy in my half asleep voice. He used to say that I sounded like a cat purring when I said 'Uhm' in agreement to him while half asleep.

The thing is, when Sunny said it...I was turned off and didn't even want to think of him as anything else...because to me, Jack In The Box was the only one who had the right to tell me that. Only he could make me feel sexy...First Love will always be my first love, but Jack In The Box....he will always put a smile on my face when I think of our happy times...He left me...He thinks I don't care anymore...But I do and I always have...just didn't realise what I had till it was gone...To him whom I've hurt....I miss you, I still love you and more importantly, I'm trully sorry...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home