Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Getting Through

I got comments from my recent update and I have to say that I shouldn't feel surprised by all the commentsI got about Jack In The Box. I know a lot of you have already been telling me for the longest time to just move on without him. I know I should have listened a long time ago but I guess sometimes we just have to learn it the hard way. To the anonymous person who sent me that long comment, thank you, you made me realize that I will get through this. I'm hoping you'll tell me who you are as you didn't leave a name...

To Jack In The Box...you have hurt me...but as a friend, I still care, always have...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just wanna tell u that i understand it's hard to move on. your head tells u to forget about him and yet your heart tells u something else.
but after all that u have gone thru, i think it's high time that u move on.

by the grace of god, he will carry u thru (hmm..i think i heard from a song somewhere).
God will surely grant u strength and see u thru :)

i think i would choose to remain anonymous ;)

-someone who thinks jack-in-the-box does not deserve u-

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home