Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, March 20, 2006

Everything

Few updates for y'all:

I have been confirmed into the company. Yes, you got that right, I have been confirmed, so now maybe I can put those worries behind. Thank you for your prayers and support.

For those who didn't know, I was away the whole of last week on a much needed holiday. To Bangkok I went. It was wonderful to catch up with old friends of SSEAYP (Ship for South East Asian Youth Programme). Did I do a lot of shopping? It was substancial. The rest and relaxation was more important.

As for k____________t, I've calmed down from the other day. He and I have talked things out. He apologized....I'm hoping we'll still be friends...

Birthday Shout Out:
1) Joseph (20/3)
2) Kevin (21/3)
3) Patience (23/3)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home