Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Yet Another Reminder

Little reminders tend spring out of nowhere whenever we seem to have put aside the thought. I have not thought of Jack In The Box in quite a while. Busy with work and other things going on in my life has made me subconsciously tune him out of my system. Yes, it has helped. But today of all days, I am reminded of him.

I was reading the newspapers today and I came accross this little review of The Lockup which used to be The Cockpit and Pharmacy. Instantly I am taken back to the memory of him. Suddenly, my mind is clouded with thoughts of him. What is he doing now? How is he? What happened to us? etc....

Cynthia asked me why I still think of him....My only reply to her and to the rest of you is that he was in my life for a long time and there are lots of memories and little things that remind me of him. I tell myself that I don't wanna be reminded because it hurts, but yet, here I am...thinking of him....and now I really understand the word 'bittersweet'....the good and the bad all in one.



--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home