Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, April 27, 2006

In Awe

I met a cute guy....hahaha...I'm always saying that! But get this, he's Chinese! Yeah...I know, first thing Lee Lian did was check to see if I was having a fever of somewhat. I have usually talked about other races of the opposite sex and not my own race. Why? Ask me personally if you wanna find out.

Ok, back to this guy...well, I should say man. He's 33! He's cute...he would be what we ladies called very 'man'. Definitely not the little boy types *andrea grins sheepishly* Am I awe struck by this man...no...I just find him cute. No, he isn't Cuci Mata Object. I think I will name him Astro Man. Corny but hey...he works as the sales manager in Astro. To me, he is the media owner, I call him if I need something for my client and to him, I am his client. So would Andrea go after someone like him? No....she just thinks he's cute and knows it isn't going to go anywhere...it is just a professional relationship. Geez...why am I still talking about him???!!!!!!

Moving on....on Monday as I was driving to the gym, I chanced upon a rainbow in the sky. I admired its beauty amidst the traffic jam on the highway. Then on Tuesday, I saw another one. I didn't think much to it...could be just coincidence. This morning, as I was driving to work, there it was again in front of my eyes. Perfect and beautiful just the way God intended it to be. It looked like the one that Noah saw after the floods. I was and still am in awe of it beauty. God, are you trying to tell me something?

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, 3 days in a row ;) That's just awesome! Always assuring and comforting. Maybe God's just wanting you to have a beautiful day by giving you a rainbow in the morning, a way of saying 'I Love You' Andrea, and I'd like you to have this =]. Like how a daddy would to his beloved daughter ;) A promise that He is there.

Take care and have a good weekend there!

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..hmmmm?



swen

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rainbow.
*scratches chin*
God showed Moses (or was it Abraham, I don't really read the old testament *cough*) the rainbow to remind him of His promises.
you've got promises from Him to grab hold of! heee-ah!

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home