Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dreamy

Yesterday, I had two surprises. In the afternoon, I got a call from someone whom I've not talk to in a year. He is none other than Solomon Cheong. I hadn't talked to him in quite a bit since he started dating and became a full fledge engineer. I guess he became too busy. Anyway, it was good to be able to catch up with him. It's easy with him. We make fun of each other but its always for fun's sake. Nice guy. Too bad ladies, he's taken and he's getting MARRIED!!

I think the bigger surprise for me was the long distance call I go last night. Ahhhh.....the ever so cute and adorable WinWin, my Philippino man....hehehehe...yeah right...he's not even mine to start with!

He called to surprise me! How sweet! We got to talking for a while. Finding out what each of us has been up to. Oh how I miss those SSEAYP days on and off the ship. Those were good times. Just hanging, having fun, watching the stars at night and dreaming that the journey would never end. I still dream of those times. I keep a postcard of the ship at my desk in the office just to remember my journey on that ship. Some of you have seen the pictures but I've never shown you the huge Ikea box that holds all the memories. How I wish I was on Nippon Maru, sailing the blue blue ocean with my SSEAYP family....

p/s: Big thank you to Sol and WinWin for making my day. Hugs and kisses...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home