Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Past That Haunts

I don't know why I'm feeling the pinch...I thought I was good to go and I wouldn't be upset by a certain person's email. But I am...damn...this is me being bloody emo again!

Would I really want to be with him? I know the answer. The answer is a definite NO. I should be over him after all the shit I've put myself through but it seems like I'm not. In my head, I know I am but I don't know why, my heart is saying something else right now.

Is it maybe it's because I've lost 2 people that I loved. Two people that broke my heart the most. But I shouldn't be upset, I'm suppose to be angry! It wasn't suppose to be this way! Why did you lead me on?! WHY??!! Why did I think I had you when I didn't? Why did you let me believe it?

But instead of staying angry, I'm feeling damn emo....

Sigh....tonight will be a night of drinking with the girls....maybe it might take this hurt I'm feeling away...

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

i think his emails are put to test you. Don't let it get to you. Brush it off and move on.

Anyway, look at the 'bargain' he's getting if he does go thru with it. Hahahaa neigh!!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. babe, you know that he's not worth a single fucking millisecond of your time.
wish i could be there for the drinking session though. =P heheheheh
miss you!

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, must learn to let go k! hard but not impossible. just keep trying. remember this..love is an act of the will. and, just..let him go..=)

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home