Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Patience Relocated

My dear Patience has relocated herself down under where the koalas and the kangaroos live. She'll be there for one year and then who knows...*sniff sniff*......*SOB!!!!!!!!*

I remember her as the little girl...always thought something was wrong with her...hehe...But then of course, we were all weird when we were growing up. Some of us still are...*big grin*

I cried after I put down the phone on her on Monday ok....I'm suppose to be strong about this...I can take care of myself remember...but NO....I had to go all emo la!

Patience has become someone I count on to talk to when I need to bitch and release. Thanks girl! I will miss you dearly...in fact, I miss you now already. I miss drinking and being merry with you and the girls already!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BABE!!!! don't u make me cry, ok!!!! and don't worry la...you're stronger than u think u are. just coz u cry doesn't mean u're not strong. the sisterhood will still be there and stay strong. and i'll call u once in awhile. don't worry. i want you to make sure that u girls go drinking/partying at least once a month. aight? hehehehe
u take care now. i'll be here.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

hahah lucky u said once a month...oredi we've been at it weekly...otherwise we'll really turn into alkies!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home