Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, November 02, 2006

VonVon's Birthday

Yesterday was VonVon's birthday. She's entered the last of her teen years...She's 19. Gosh...I am old! My teen years seem so far away now...

Well, we treated her to cake at Secret Recipe and then took her to Char Chan Teng as they have this gigantic ice-tea special for birthday people. When I say gigantic, I mean it! Here's some pictures of the birthday girl doing her best...

Pictures courtesy of my phone and SwenBoBo

Stoners in a row except for DannyBoy (L - R : FunkyMonkeyErin, LittleMels, JoeD'Moe & DannyBoy)

The cakes we ordered. The Apple Crumble Cheese Cake is really really good!
The other half of the stoners (L - R: Eunice, VonVon, SuperJann & myself)
DannyBoy getting the challenge ready for VonVon while LittleMels, TMT, Elaine and Eunice look on

VonVon with her challenge. The glass is as big as her head!

Doing what she does best...multi-tasking...

We set a target for her to finish (where the tissue is). Her face is saying, "Oh man...help me finish!!"

JoeD'Moe keeping an eye on VonVon to make sure she drinks her fill

"Wah...I feel like dying already!" Check out the size difference between SwenBoBo's glass and VonVon's ice tea glass

The night ended with me sending SwenBoBo and SuperJann home and me reaching home at 1am. Now, I'm sleepy!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger HobbiT said...

WAH!!! I can't believe you all put someone else up to that challenge wei! Now I scared to come home to celebrate my birthday already! hehe... Looks like y'all had a lot of fun though... Sigh...

12:31 PM  
Blogger Daravuth KEU said...

what a big glass i have never seen...

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home