Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Birthday Pictures

ok, here are the pictures I promised...courtesy of SexyIsabel and JosiePosie

It all started at Sri Penaga Condo where SexyIsabel is currently staying. I wouldn't mind having a place there...

CynCyn and SexyIsabel organized a girls only 'bikini' party. Yes, we started drinking at 5pm!
(L - R: LeeLian, Me, CynCyn, Bianca, YinEeeMeeny)
SexyIsabel would not allow us to eat until we were in the pool so here's our pose for the pool. We swam, ate a feast and then enjoyed more than hour in the jacuzzi. I was thoroughly relaxed...
Getting ready to party!

Us ladies posing for the camera. Picture taken by SexyIsabel's flatmate, Carik.
(L - R: YinEeMeeny, PrincessSteph, SexyIsabel, Me, Bianca, CynCyn & LeeLian)

Still sober....

This shot was taken by CynCyn...trying to give the seductive smile but I don't think I quite mastered it!

Judging from my counting the candles in this picture, I think you can tell I was already high.

Making a face at SexyIsabel for putting cream on my nose!

PrincessSteph is looking real happy here! (I call her princess coz she really is one...in a good way, mind you)

Ah...this is the 'evil twins' Sheng & Josh! Josh looks like he isn't ok anymore!

SexyIsabel and PrincessSteph!

My two darling besties : CynCyn & SexyIsabel

Ladies & Gentlemen, introducing CatchaVinod! He's a real joker and a good friend...

Confirm high already!!!

The photographers: SexyIsabel and JosiePosie

Happy couple : Sheng & YinEeMeeny

Another happy couple : Edward & CynCyn

Happy couple?? Yeah Right!!!! Now it's my turn to plot my 'evil' plan on Josh the next time I see him!

We're out on the balcony of Cynna Bar chatting (L - R : Me, Josh, CynCyn, Edward & JosiePosie)
One for the road before the night ended. Everyone looks happy! Too bad SexyIsabel and PrincessSteph had to leave earlier

Top L - R : Edward, JosiePosie, Josh, Sheng, Ronald & Gina

Bottom L - R : CatchaVinod, Me, CynCyn, YinEeeMeeny & LeeLian

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one has called me 'sexy' so many times... now I have to try very hard to lift up my 'title'!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home