Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, October 09, 2006

3 Day Celebration

My Birthday has come and gone. I must say that it was a celebration indeed. Here's my account...

Thursday (5 Oct, 2006)
Was suppose to go out with Merely Shirley but then we decided not to since the rest of us colleagues would be meeting up next week. I still wanted to go out so I went for dinner with CatchaVinod instead. We headed to Oasis, Bangsar. Surprisingly, Isabel was there with her some friends celebrating an early mooncake festival. Dinner ended up being me eating alone because 'somebody' heard me say something else over the phone. So he drank his beer and I ate dinner by myself -_-

But with his persuasive 'marketing skills', he got me drinking as well...

Friday (6 Oct, 2006)
Dinner with the family and then off to the park to play lanterns and watch the kids run around. Quiet evening. I got wine from my brother! YAY!! Who wants tot drink with me??

Saturday (7 Oct, 2006)
This would have to be the longest of the 3. Party started at 5pm for us girls. We had our 'bikini' party at SexyIsabel's condo in bangsar. The place is fabulously gorgeous. It's more like a getaway spa then a condo. We swam, ate and then enjoyed more than an hour in the jacuzzi. So relaxing that we didn't feel like going out anymore. hehe...

After our ladies only party at SexyIsabel's, we headed to Cynna Bar, KL to meet the guys. I must say that any of you who know Sheng and Josh, should beware of them on your birthday. They are the really like the evil twins. They just wanna get your pissed drunk! Wait you two....just you wait! They kept supplying me with JD coke and mind you, half the glass JD alone! It was damn strong that I dieded!

Oh..oh...and CatchaVinod played a naughty trick on me calling me while standing outside Cynna...you wait...your birthday is coming up...*andrea is plotting her evil plan*

By the time, CatchaVinod sent me home, I was going woo hoo already but surprisingly, can still stand and walk straight and still have a 'serious' chat with him.

Thank you for being there:
SexyIsabel
CynCyn
Bianca
LeeLian
YinEe
PrincessSteph
Edward
Josh
Sheng
JosiePosie
CatchaVinod
Gina
Ronald
SwenBobo (who made it for a while)

...

Right now, I am lacking sleep and I'm having a tummy flu as DannyBoy thinks coz I haven't been able to eat, and if I do, it finds it way out of my system. And with my condition, I still managed to go through dance training to rehearse for a performance that is coming up. I am feeling zonked.

Will post up the pictures when I get them.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home