Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, October 06, 2006

Message In A Bottle

The future seems uncertain for you at this point. I know you feel afraid to see what lies beyond tomorrow. It's a natural feeling of anxiety before stepping into the unknown.

But remember this...remember that I am positive that you will excell and that you will face your challenges head on. Know that I know you are a person with a lot of hopes and dreams that you want to fulfill. I believe in you. Don't ask me why but I have confidence that you will make a change. Remember that I respect you for the person you are and for the person you want to be and that I care for you as person and that I will be there for you.

Take this with you when you start the new chapter:

Ability is what you are capable of doing
Motivation determines what you do
Attitude determines how you do it

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home