Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, May 25, 2007

Last days

Had dinner last night with my future direct boss. She's pretty nice outside of work. Hopefully she's just as bubbly at work.

It's the weekend. Going for my last media event before I move on. Kinda makes me sad that I won't be attending so many of these events and I won't even be getting the free magazines that I get every month. BOO HOO!!!

The last days have been somewhat exctiting and sad. There will be things about the office that I will miss but there are also things that I won't miss, especially the people that are stabbing people's backs just to be the boss' pet. My official goodbye email is ready to be sent. Oh well...

After the event, it's on to No Black Tie for some jazz with SmallCyn and the rest to celebrate her birthday.

Have a good weekend y'all!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home