Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, May 28, 2007

The Weekend

From Monday, I was hearing "meowing" sounds coming from somewhere but tried looking at the park and I couldn't find anything. On Thursday, I heard it again and it sounded like it was coming from the drain. I check our drain, and there they were, 2 really cute kittens looking right back at me. The SPCA in me took over, and tried to get them out of the drain before it rained. We only managed to get one out. The other ran and hid but my dad got her out the next day. The poor babies were in the drain for the longest time!

Was looking for people to give them away to but in the end, we met this auntie at SPCA and she took both of them home. YAY!!


Friday night, went to show face at PC.com's event seeing as its my last for now. SmallCyn and Ed joined me and so we have free dinner and drinks before moving on to the party.

We moved to No Black Tie. It's got a really great ambience. I love the setting!! So cozy and romantic just like what a Jazz Bar should look like.

It was Tribute to James Brown night. It was good music but the sound system was a little too loud for the small confines of the place. Didn't take many pictures because it was too dark to do so. But because SmallCyn and I had so much time on our hands, due to the fact that some people reserved a table for us at 9pm and the bloody show only started at 10.30pm!

What else to do? Jadi poser la!
The birthday girl looking ravishing

We had so much time that Ed started checking his mail. You can't tell but Ed is actually posing trying to look busy


My attempt at artistic photography


Saturday morning was medical checkup and then NeighbourlyLeeLian successfully coaxed me into going for mani pedi.

If you must know, I'm a mani pedi virgin. I'm one of those who usually laughs at the women who get their nails done. But that day, I was the one being looked at through the windows like a specimen of an experiment.

Honestly, it felt really nice getting a manicure done. For once, my nails actually look pretty. VainChoonYow found out and thought NeighbourlyLeeLian and I were turning into vain pots. But no, not as vain as you!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home