Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hurt, Anger & Suicide

The card on the gift to him read "You have become an important part of my life and I'm thankful for you. I've come to believe that there are some things in life we must take risks. I'm still here..."

The sms was this : "Thank you for being so thoughtful. I'm really not the type of guy you should be waiting for. Nite."

I cried and I couldn't stop crying. It was bad enough I mixed wine with cough mixture. It pained me that the one thing I thought I could have, I now have to give it away. The more I thought about it, the more it angered me! It seemed like I was the only one disturbed by the whole situation. It seemed like after the confession 3 weeks ago, I'm the only one still hanging on to it because I'm hoping. While he on the other hand, seems to have forgotten about it altogether!

Did it not mean anything to tell me how you felt about me? Did it not mean anything to you when you said liked me? Did I not mean anything to you at all?

It seems my punishment is to not have the thing that makes me happy...then why do I even bother to be here...

Maybe I need to push you away just like the rest...Excuse me while I go dry my eyes...

Thank you SwenBobo for showing me you cared...for the rest who think I need to move on...stay away from me.

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger HobbiT said...

In the words of Adam Sandler:
"Love stinks. Yeah, yeah."

cheer up, babe! *hugs* Men are all bastards. Well... most of them anyway. Heh.

I'm not gonna say anything stupid. But we'll talk when I get back to good old KL. Nothing like pollution and dirty mamaks to warm the heart. Hehe...

Chocolate all around! Say hello to endorphins!

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hobbit! I do wish you well and that you will get married to Homer Simpson one day.

By the way, Andrea - Go Get A Life!

1:21 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

Anonymous: it's so easy for you to tell Hobbit to marry Homer and so easy for you to tell me to get a life..why don't you have the guts to say put your name down instead

talk about getting a life...

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home