Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, April 14, 2008

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

It was evident that there was sexual tension between us that night. I coulda let it happen between us. I woulda if he was single. And now I'm thinking maybe I shoulda just let myself go to satisfy the tension between us and my curiosity.

But no...I didn't do it. I couldn't do it. I would have when he was still single a few months ago. But this time, even with the given opportunity, I couldn't. I couldn't do this to a friend. Yes, he's dating a friend of mine.

JAD kissed me that night. He was persistent. I responded at first but then the image of Dr.BadLove appeared in my mind and I was reminded of what I did. I was reminded of that feeling of guilt I had towards his then girlfriend. I didn't like her, but i pittied her.

I started to cry in front of JAD. I couldn't hold back my emotions. I told him I just couldn't be that girl again. He understood and let me go.

The only thing he didn't know was that I also couldn't do it because of the little feelings that I had developed for him...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home