Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

DONE

I finally packed up my things from Cancerlink. Yesterday was my last day and yet I had to work till the last bit. That didn't bother me much because I knew that it would be the last of working for people who do charity for the sake of name.
I must say though, that my experience there has been a good one. I've learnt so much more about people and I've had a wonderful working experience with some of them. But if you asked me to go back there, I would defintely have to say NO! Once is enough for me to stay away!
I'm just gonna spend the next few days at home lazing, reading and spending some me time before I move on oto bigger things. Yup..I'm starting work at my new place next week and I'm a little nervous as to how things would be there. I'm hoping for the best. Well...Wish me luck!
By the way, God...Thank you for teaching to persevere and to have faith that you know best!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home