Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

He's Just Not Into You

On Saturday morning, with nothing much to do, I had my breakfast in front of the newspapers. What a beautiful chance that I stumbled upon the article on the 'Into You' issue.
Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo came up with this marvelous book about men and how to read the signs of whether or not they're into us. The book itself, I think, sparked the issue in Sex and The City where Jack Berger, simply told Miranda, after she gave the highlight of her date, that the guy was just not into her. It was that simple.
At first, it was quite hard for me to stomach but Jack Berger made it easy by saying that men in general, are easy to read and that there was no 'what if's'. It was either one or the other. Simple as that.
Well, I put that thought out a long time ago and have spent quite a bit of my time analizing with my girls about men and why they do what they do. And now, this article comes along. This must be a sign!!
I won't go into detail what the article covered on the book, but I'll just give the highlights of book that was in given in point form.
* He's not asking you out
* He's not calling you
* He's not dating you
* He's having sex with someone else
* He only wants to see you when he's drunk
* He doesn't want to marry you
* He's breaking up with you
* He's disappeared on you
* He's married
* He's being a bully, a selfish jerk or a really big freak

....The he's just not into you

My personal favourite...'He's disappeared on you'. Sounds very familiar to me. Reading the tips again, it somehow seemed so much easier for me to accept it. It was plain and simple but spoke a point...He's just not into me. That's it. I've spent so much time rumnating on the issue...but now it just seems so easy...He's just not into me.
** Tips were courtesy of The Star from the book He's Just Not Into You by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home