Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Coward

The more I think about it, the more I think that Jack In The Box is a coward!
Please explain my anger? Well, from the start, he never wanted to let me know how he felt about me. I had to beat it out of him. The we break up and he doesn't even fight for me, he just lets me go. A year later, we're back in this circle and I'm not the one who ran away, he did. He went missing in action, never told me anything and assumed I would be fine. Obviously, I had to move on. And then he comes back again and it's the same thing all over again! After saying that he's still in love with me, he disappears again! This time, I am not at fault at all....I was willing to stay put with him....but NO...it wasn't enough for him! And he doesn't even have the guts to tell me!!!
The more I think about it, the more I really think that the Jack In The Box that I knew is not the same one I know now. He's become a coward...afraid of commitment...just plain afraid...
I was willing to stand by him...but he just gave it up!!! The more I think about it, the more I feel hurt....the more I feel taken for granted...
Why did you give it up????!!!!!! WHY????

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

coz he's terminally ill and likes playing mind games with ppl?? hmm... coz he's just a nut with nothing better in life to do? haha or coz you need to get over him??

he's gone... ok. deal with it. re-hashing the past is gonna do nothing abt everything coz it doesn't mean anything if you don't learn from every something that happeneds in your-so-called-nothing life... which in actuality is your way of saying God's done nothing for you, fyi... i mean seriously..

you've got a lot going for you, u want a relationship.. why?? coz u want a relationship or coz u don't want to be lonely... ?? essentially, they're both the same thing.. u being selfish.

KNOW THYSELF... truer words have never been spoken!

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k that was me... sorry.. didnt let me put in my name properly.. grrr

anyways... KNOW THYSELF.. when you have gotten to the point where you know yourself.. then and ONLY then can you be ready to know someone else and possibly live a life out wiht him..

sigh... enuff.. im just gonna leave it at this for now...

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home