Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Wish List

Birthday's coming up next month and I'll be one year closer to what they call 'quarter-life crisis'...that's if you believe in it. I'm growing older...but that's ok, as long as I'm growing wiser in some way when it comes to the story of life.
I'm not gonna rattle on about growing old. The reason for the insertion of this blog is for my friends who are cracking their brains as to what to get me this year. Well, crack your brains no more for I've come up with my wish list and it's nothing impossible. Here goes....


Books
1) The Orange Girl by Jostein Gaarder

CD's
1) Eric Clapton - any album will do
2) Mariah Carey - Emancipation of Mimi
3) Simply Red - Best of Simply Red

DVD's
1) Sex and The City - Season 3 - 6 (*Hint: doens't have to be the original box set....but you didn't
hear it from me....SUPPORT ORIGINALS!) hehehehehee...*BIG SMILE*

Jewellery
1) Belly studs (for my navel piercing) - please make sure its surgical steel...nice ones k....
2) Earrings (if you know my taste)
3) Necklaces (Again, only buy it if you know my taste)

Money Vouchers (money la...) *BIG SMILE*
1) for shoes
2) for clothes
3) for bags

Personal Cravings
1) A bottle of Bailey's
2) Davidoff's Coolwater for women

People
1) .............. I think you all know who, but thats impossible, so I won't hold you against it *SMILE*

Well folks, thats the list for this year. Trust me, get me anything from this list and you can be sure I'll definitely like it. But before buying, try and consult with each other so that there are no duplicates *BIG BIG GRIN WITH TEETH SHOWING*

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sex and the City! I wantttttt! Heehee.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

so what is your taste for accessories?

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home