Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, September 12, 2005

Wish List (Revised)

Hi Y'all...Here's a revised version of my wish list *big grin with teeth showing*

Books
1) The Orange Girl by Jostein Gaarder

Cd's
1) Eric Clapton - any album will do
2) Mariah Carey - The Emancipation of Mimi
3) Simply Red - Best of Simply Red
4) Liang's debut album (must support friend and support your local artists)

DVD's
1) Sex and the City (Season 4 -6) -Thank you Patience, for getting me season 3.

Jewellery
1) Belly Studs
2) Earrings
3) Necklaces
* Do know my taste before purchasing *Big Grin*

Money Vouchers (money lah...)
For bags, shoes and clothes

Personal Cravings
1) Bailey's
2) Davidoff'c Cool Water for women
3) Sarah Jessica Parker's new perfume 'Lovely'

People
You all know who...but thats impossible...so I won't hold it againts you

Ok, that's it. Back to work for me! Ta!

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will get the book for you my dear!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home