Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Aftermath

A day has passed since my argument with this guy friend of mine. I must say that even though I know I meant well and that I wanted to set him in the right direction, nothing prepared me for how misrable I would feel for the rest of the day.

I made the conscious decision to not do anything but it was frustrating because I enjoy the kind of friendship we have. We click!

Anyway, after thinking things thru this morning, I wrote him a long email this morning. Well, since then, we've talked a a bit about it and the air is much clearer than it was yesterday. As he said, the systems needed reformatting due to the attack of the virus...definitely only a man would say this!

Well, to you my friend, I'm glad we're ok and I must say that I missed you!

To all of you who have given your opinions on the topic, I thank you for giving us a clearer picture. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home