Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, October 02, 2006

Wish List 2006 (revised)

CynCyn was asking me today if I had a birthday wish list like I did last year.

"Do you have a wish list this year?"
"No. I want money."
"I'm not married yet la, dear. Can't give you ang pow le."
"oh."

-_-

Initially, I wanted to put up my wish list but then I decided against it coz what i really need is money =( I need money to pay for the renewal of my car insurance and road tax.

But since CynCyn insisted, ok, here's a short wish list.

1) MONEY!

2) CDs
Back to Basics (Christina Aguilera)
A Girl Like Me (Rihanna)
Borrowed Heaven (The Corrs)
In my Own Words (Ne-Yo)

3) Books
The Rolexxx Club (Meta Smith)

4) Perfume
Euphoria (Calvin Klien)

As I'm hitting 25 (I'm not afraid of telling my age), the more important thing for me is the company and the companionship that I have with my family and friends. It doens't matter what I get for my birthday, I want my loved ones around more.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home