Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Donation Needed

Yesterday, thanks to some 'fantastic' drivers, poor CatchaVinod got into a minor accident and now his car is in the workshop for fixing *andrea is trying to not laugh*

When I called him, he was just getting out of the car and I did not realize anything even when he said "accident. Call you later." I had actually started laughing! *andrea looks at the ceiling*

It was only later when I was getting an earfull from him for laughing that I knew he really got into an accident. *oops*

The repairs are gonna cost him RM500.

On my side, the renewal of my car insurance and road tax is coming up which is gonna cost me RM800 in total. *sigh...so much for enjoying my increment...yes, I got an increment*

So CatchaVinod and I were discussing on where in the world to get that kind of money...and we've come up with our own donation support funds like WWF!

Please support and donate to the CatchaVinod and DramaQueenDrea Funds! We are in dire need for money! Please call for more details.

*psst: my b'day is coming up. Don't get me presents. Give me money!* =D

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home