Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Friday, November 03, 2006

I was doing my usual morning routine of going through the newspapers for my client's ads as well as competitors' ads this morning and this is what I found. Press title has been censored but if you wanna know which paper, ask me.

This front page ad was a teaser for a brand that sells women's anti-aging products of which I will not mention but it just looked and sounded SO SO SO WRONG wei...(think perversely and you'll get the drift)

O_o

GROSS!!!!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have u watch nip tuck? That thing is actually multi-usage..u can also apply on ur face...good too!

hehe, sorry...

4:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

muahahahahah!
evillllssss
thats all im gonna say

2:31 PM  
Blogger picibel said...

man that is so wrong. hahaha

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home