Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, November 20, 2006

To Love Is To Lose Everything

I had a fight with a certain someone yesterday who over the course of 3 months, has become someone who has touched my life and means a lot to me. I would never have thought that I would develop a friendship with him but I did. I may have considered him a joker before this but over the last few months, he has become someone who has the ability to make me smile when things go wrong and he has become someone important that I take concern over. I've come to love his goodness and accept his flaws. Someone I would like to have around for a long time to come.

Yesterday, we had a fight over what I will not say but I think it has left us sore and hurt. I don't know if it affects him but it sure has for me. We ended the conversation with a goodbye that felt like it was for good.

I fell asleep disturbingly with a head full of thoughts and eyes full of tears.

I'm having a distracted time at work. Sigh...

--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger HobbiT said...

Hey, babe.... hope you're doin ok.... I wish I could be there for you... I'll call you once my exams finish, aight? Chin up, gurl! It's gonna be ok.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u! just read it! i know i'm not suppose to be online at all cuz i still have tons to study for my last paper tmr but, i'm just so restless. anyway, will talk to u tmr or something k! u know, if anything u can always call! dun wry bout my exams! =P dont think so much aiks. we'll go yamcha ok! =) and..ahem! cha not enough la! =P ok, u take care gal! hugs!

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why?

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home