Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Monday, November 06, 2006

Weekend Of Gifts & Emotions

This past weekend was a blast....at first. SexyIsabel's house mate is currently away so she invited CynCyn and I for a sleepover at her place. The initial plan was to have dinner and then have drinks and then chill at her place. Plans changed. Dinner we did but then CynCyn had to go off to another appointment that she couldn't cancel. When I picked them up, I got a surprise. Red Carnations presented to me by these 2 lovely ladies. I stared at them and at the flowers for a quite a while...hehe...shocked la!

So SexyIsabel got us invites to the launch of Rain (old Modestos in Hartamas). My advice, don't go. Nothing really fantastic and everything just felt very weird. Maybe because it was the big opening. There were all sorts of people there and somehow it wasn't a good mix. But I did meet a cute guy (in my opinion at least) and he happen to be my friend's friend so it was easier to get introduced to. There's more than meets the eye, this cute guy had a bad handshake and sweaty hands!! Ok, out of the question. A guy without a firm grip is not my kind of guy. The other surprise was.....CuciMataObject! He happen to be there too and he just happily parked himself and his friends right at the table next to the bar where SexyIsabel and I were sitting. Still a sweet talker he is and still as touchy as well. Very charming but not my type anymore.

After a few drinks, SexyIsabel and I ditched the place and we decided to drive to TSB but on the way, CynCyn said she was coming so TSB got cancelled and we went back to the condo and watched tv and ate and drank some more till bout 3am. That wasn't the end. CynCyn and I had a talk until 4am.

Saturday morning, CynCyn left early and SexyIsabel and I headed to Midvalley for shopping. We walked and walked and walked. And while I was standing in line waiting for the ATM, I got a gift from SexyIsabel.

During training, Sara surprised me with a gift from Patchi's. Really good chocolates but pretty expensive too.Yummy!! It was her thank you gift to me for helping her with some work. Thanks Sara!

Saturday night was spent at home catching up on the sleep that I missed out on Friday. So it was an early night for me but not without thoughts and sad decisions.

Went out for dinner with PearlyPearl on Sunday. She just came back from Sydney bout a week ago so I got goodies from her!


This past weekend was filled with loads of emotions, happy and sad. I've had to make some conclusions for myself with a certain someone. I've come to like him as more than just a friend and I have become attached to him but yet, at this point, it pains me because of the decision I have to make. I don't wanna cut him off but I know that if I don't, I will only hurt myself even more. It is for our own good because I'm the only one in this relationship that is ready to move to the next level.

It's not an easy decision to make but at this point, I have no choice. I only hope that I will be strong enough to do this and that he will understand. I know I have to do it but I can't bring myself to. Last night was the last time I spoke to him...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Blogger HobbiT said...

oh, sweetie!!! I'm so sorry... I wish I were there... Sigh.... don't worry. If he's a real friend, he'll understand. And he'll stick around if he knows how to appreciate you at all. =)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home