Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Just a random picture I took of myself last week while on the way to dinner. Ok, I don't just go out looking like this all the time la. The red streak is not red no more...time to do something new...

The last one week has been hell for me. I've been so busy with work that I have 10 minute lunches and only go home to sleep. We've been preparing for a presentation and so we've had to work till late...I'm so tired...I'm suppose to be working but I'm taking a breather and blogging!

I've been doing some thinking lately and come to a conclusion about myself. I think I know why I'm harping on the fact that I'm still single. Other than the fact that quite a few of my friends are getting married next year, I think I've been focusing on my singleness because I've not had a single decent relaltionship. The ones I've had, have left me hurt, wounded, broken...scarred. And thus the wanting of a decent relationship has plagued me. That's my theory la...

Anyway, I may not always be happy with where I am rite now...But I accept it. It just gets lonely sometimes...

Ok, back to work!



--------------------oOo--------------------

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi andrea darling! :)

sorry been awhile since i've checked on your blog.. anyway, looks like you've been having quite a week, or months.. but hey, remember to have proper meals k..

may be in KL sometime next year (April) for my practical, catch up soon. :)

::jade::

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea i know what u mean..=) and u know i do..=P

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U are a very foxy lady, do u know that?!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home