Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Week

How am I doing lately? I would say that it could be better.

Good thing is that I've been kept busy in the office this whole week with work. Doesn't keep me thinking about the rut that I feel that I'm in. I just go home feeling exhausted and fall asleep the minute my head touches my pillow.

Went out last night to watch 'Step Up' with CynCyn and SexyIsabel and then we headed to Hartamas for drinks.

Is there anything else to look forward to this week? Nothing, just this...

Alcohol bought at a cheap cheap price from Langkawi. Yeah...I was in Langkawi last week for another long awaited holiday. You don't see a post on it because there was nothing to post about. It was just a much needed relaxing holiday.

Bailey's sounds good tonight...

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home