Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Jack In The Box Is Back!!!

He sent me a message! Jack In The Box sent a message saying that he has read my email and assured that everything was cool between us...I just couldn't believe it! I suddenly felt like a school girl experiencing her first crush and you feel all jittery and tingly all over.

I've missed him over the months...I've missed the laughter that we shared as friends and I long for those days to replay. But I know they won't and I must accept things the way they are now. In reality, I know that we're just friends and that's what we'll probably be. Its just good to hear from him again and that I don't have to live with the feeling that I've messed up a friendship.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home