Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Another First Day

It is yet another one of those first days for me. I started at my new job yesterday. What is it about first days? They make you nervous and jittery and its such a terrible feeling.
Anyways, my first day at work, I arrived nice and early. I had to wait for quite a while because in the advertising world, people never seem to arrive at work on the dot. So I waited. In the midst of waiting, people started sauntering into the office and i felt totally weird because when you're the new girl, everyone seems to look at you with a whole lot of curiosity. While sitting there and waiting, a friend of mine walked in. It was quite a shock. I never knew she had started working. All this while, I still had the impression she was studying. Oh well...now there's two of us...it's nice to see a familiar face in an office of hundred over people.
I've been learning a lot in the last two days. It is totally different from work in Cancerlink. Give me at least 2 weeks...then I'll let you know if I like it here.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home