Love, Life & Other Mysteries

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Anonymous Answer

An anonymous commenter said that I would find it hard to settle with a life partner if I continued with my world view of men i.e 'Men are like shoes...the ones you fall for aren't always the ones you can live with'. I'm not saying that I hold true to the saying...but it is in some sense, true...the ones you fall in love with aren't necessarily the ones you end up with in the end. You could have fallen for them because of their looks or something but in the end, they turn out to be the opposite of what you expected of them. That's all I'm saying. But ladies, do not be discouraged to think that every man is like that, I still believe that there is someone for everyone.
As for pressing on...well, my dear anonymous commenter, I am pressing on and I am doing my best to be obedient to Him who created me. I know He has the best in store for my future and I'm gonna wait...

--------------------oOo--------------------

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the anonymous person who posted the above comment is a different one from the one u mentioned! such a difference in tone! haha

Peace be with u!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home